Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate is designed for skin brightening applications that shows neither cytotoxic effects nor any irritation or sensitization reaction. It induces a significant lightening effect on the skin while also fighting against photoaging. This product can be incorporated into cosmetic formulations such as emulsions, oily wax, and in general, in any formulation containing oil or silicon phases where a brightening skin effect is desired.
DCP mainly used to make cosmetic products, it is instant skin whitening.
Main Functions of Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate Powder:
Inhibition activity of mushroom and endogenous human tyrosinase activity.
1. Inhibit the activity of endogenous tyrosinase.
2. Whitening effect is better than arbutin, kojic acid and ascorbic acid ester magnesium.
3. The same concentration, hydroquinone has obvious toxicity, this product isn’t poisonous to the cells.
4. In human epidermal keratinocytes the product has significant light protection, thus the protect can keep skin from UV damage.
5. In vivo experiments,the product has obvious whitening effect.
6. In the final formula the product has reliable stability.
7. This product is absolutely safe in cosmetic applications.
8. In cosmetic applications the product can be made into emulsion,oily essence formula and apply to all other oily or silicon phase of the formula.
Advice about the dosage:
For skin whitening: 0.05~0.1%
Removing freckle: 0.5%